Thursday, October 7, 2010

NASI AYAM GORENG MEDAN SELERA DUTA

It was the MIHAS fair my colleague decided to take me to try some cheap and good food. He said this is the place where he always go after his Friday prayers. Well when this fella say its cheap and good I have to believe him!!

So he took me to this Medan Selera Duta. Where he said that they are famous for the Nasi Ayam Goreng where they use nasi kukus. It was this specific stall (Stall 19) that the fried chicken is nice. The queue was long and the place was packed with working people.

So i followed what he ordered. Nasi Kukus tambah Ayam Goreng... "Peha ye..". Extra chilli. Even if you eat there they will pack it. In it is the fried chicken, rice, vege and chilli sauce. I have to say even it is not like the chinese style where the rice is cooked with chicken stock but this one the mix of the rice and the chicken and the chilli sauce makes the meal a real blast. The chicken is fried dry, not the one where they dip in flour type but the normal marinated fried chicken. The meat is tender and succulent! The chilli is blend with slight garlic and vinegar... syok! Best of all its cheap. Its just RM3!


Then for drinks I ordered the limau ice which is only RM1 if i am not mistaken.

Then as I was eating I noticed alot of people also ordered this Mee Bandung. And the curious me decided to whack another dish. So I ordered the mee bandung. But I think I ordered from the wrong store coz when it came it wasnt like the ones i saw on the other table. But I just whack it anyway. It tasted alright, not the best mee bandung I tasted.... The price for the mee was RM4. Not that cheap...

Their business hours are mostly during lunch time. But be prepared as it is quite packed during lunch hour and parking can be quite difficult!

Service: 7/10 (fast but have to line up, Its a food court anyway, so cannot complain much!)
Food Quality: 6/10 (nothing much to be said)
Environment/ambience: 4/10 (warm and very pack with people)
Price: 8/10 (cheap for KL standard)

My verdict: Its okla. If only you are in the area then go. Not worth driving across town to eat this


View Nasi Ayam Goreng Kukus in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment