Monday, July 5, 2010

Food Review @ Friendscino, Damansara Perdana


Chicken Sausage Salad with Chorizo Sausage, RM17

This dish is also an option for you if you wish to have light dinner for the night. The sausages covered with the dressing and it made it a refreshing taste for you to munch on. I am kinda like this one and it's light and with little meat in between it completes the nutrients that you need from a meal.

Verdict: 7/10



New Zealand Lamb Chop, RM27.00

The reason I took 2 snapshots is that I love this one compared to the others. This dish is my STAR for the night. Don't forget to try this one whenever you come to Friendscino Cafe, yea?! Make sure it served hot and you will enjoy it. The texture is smooth and not that dry. I thought lamb meat will gonna be a nightmare for me as if the meat is not properly prepared, it smelled! Thanked God, it's not.

Verdict: 8/10

Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon (Add on), RM17.00

The texture of the smoked salmon is quite smooth and it's not that salty. The dressing is a bit too much then but the fresh salad made the dish much more edible.

It's a perfect start before any main course to be served. It's quite addictive when you started to munch it. It seems that you can stop eating it. Thanks to the taste of the salmon that perks up the salad taste.

Verdict: 6/10


Beef Bolognaise Tortellini, RM16

A bit pricey for a dish like this. But again, I think this is the first time I ever tasted such dish. I'm pretty sure others also share the same thought as mine. When the dish first came, we were like, huh? Oh well, just try it. Turned out to be it's not a bad idea after all. Overall, it's fine. But it could be better if the dish is served hot.

Verdict: 6/10

New Zealand Lamb Shank, RM27

Lamb is marinated well with the spices as I could taste it. However, the texture was a bit to dry and it still have room for improvement. Not much to say about this dish as the first few bites explained the dryness of the meat texture is the major turn off to me.

Verdict: 4/10



Spaghetti Beef Bacon Carbonara, RM16.00

The white cream is not that heavy and you don't have to worry if you might feel that you are going to explode after you finished it. The beef bacon are well prepared and the taste is not that dry at all. Not bad for a carbonara pasta for me.

Verdict: 8/10

Spaghetti Aglio-Olio with seafood pesto, RM16

I thought when I saw the greenish pasta dominating the dish, I thought I'm ordering a seaweed noodles or something. But again it's not so horrible than I think it might be. Seafood ingredients are a bit overcooked. The noodles taste is still well marinated with the spices and it managed to impressed me with the taste. At least I don't have to add on salt or pepper to enjoy the optimum taste of the food.

Verdict: 5/10


Apple and Mango Salad, RM7

If you do not wish to have a heavy meal for dinner, perhaps a light and refreshing choice like this might suits your liking. Perfect to dine with a glass of cocktail of your choice and chat over the night with your date or friends. The texture is smooth and mango taste is really the factor that gives you the tingling taste in your tongue.

Verdict: 7/10

That's all for me, folks.

Do feel free to check out other FR from other bloggers too.


Location: LG01 & 01A, Plaza Emerald North Jalan PJU8/3A,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.


Tel No: +603 77 1000 35

Email:
hello@friendscino.com

Website:
Friendscino.com

Overall Verdict:
Food : 7/10
Service : 8/10
Ambiance : 7/10


p/s: This is based on personal opinions. If you have any inquiries on the food or the restaurant, please do not hesitate to contact to the owner for any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment