Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lunch at Sushi King, KJ

I found these pictures in the folders and realized it have been there for quite sometimes. I realized that when the hairstyle I've got during that time. Man, this is way too long.

Anyway, I have to say, it's a simple yet good lunch. I'm quite skeptic towards Sushi King. The place famous for its bad food! Well, there is a new menu on the table, so I just go ahead and try it.

Japanese curry also known to be non-spicy food. It taste sweet instead of spicy. I choose beef as it always been a better combination with curry if compared to chicken. It comes with a miso soup & rice.

Miso soup from Sushi King has never been improved since I visited this place years ago. They better bulk up,man! Omelette and beef taste satisfactory this time. Ok la,boleh la..

Service: 3/10
Food Quality: 5/10
Environment/ambient: 6/10
Price: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment